1.2
Insurance Quality

Flew from Michigan to Grass Valley, CA to purchase my first motorhome, a 2001 Holiday Rambler Ambassador, from DeMartini.Wish I would have found this site first.

I looked at coach during latter daylight hours on a gloomy grey day during early January CA storms. I almost walked away, but took the coach. I want you to know that I'm a cancer patient dealing with two types of cancer. My dream was to buy a coach, travel country with wife and enjoy remaining life.

DeMartinini took that dream away from me and does not care. Coach I bought leaked disel fumes into coach. When I lifted bed, carpet under bed reeked of cat urine. Roof leaked around vet fan.

Slide leaked. Window leaked. Coach was not cleaned. Had engine trouble.

Dash lights kept coming on and off. Furnace stopped working second day while driving home to Michigan. I stayed in touch with salesman with problems. On day two I asked for my money back.

Mr. Demartini said no. He will provide to assistance on needed repairs. On leaks, I was told "I drove coach in rain, thus driving water into coach.

On engine issues I was told I bought a used, as is coach. When registering the coach in Michigan, I saw that DeMartini gave the previous coach owner less then $15,000.00 as a trade in. Demartini did nothing to the coach, and sold it to me for $32,000.00. OK, I'm a DeMartini sucker too.

I would not recommend DeMartini to me worst enemy.I think a class action lawsuit should be undertaken on behalf of us that were misled and sold DeMartini Junk.

Review about: Holiday Rambler Rv.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Demartini Rv?

Comments